Tuesday, November 30, 2010

2 Peter 3:10-11


*********************************************** 
 The earth and everything in it will be laid bare. This is so true and there are so many people that have yet to realize what the world is coming too. There are so many people that are skeptic and believe that they have all the time in the world. I myself used to be one of these people but in light of recent events, mainly finances, I have learned to leave it at rest to the Lord and he will provide for me and my family. So what kind of person are you? I am the person that will help those out in need and treat them how I would like to be treated. I am sure I have made several enemies in my life but I have many friends and those that love and care for me. I have also forgiven those that have done wrong unto me. So let us be more humble unto our God and teach all of those that cross our path. For the Lord does provide for each and everyone of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment