Saturday, December 11, 2010

Isaiah 7:14

The Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.

**************************************************

 "Sign, Sign, everywhere's a sign". Life is full of all kinds of signs from not only the Lord but also just in general. If we ignore those signs then think about but we may be missing out on. There is a reason there are curveballs in life so that we are directed down the right path. The longer and closer that I get the Lord I have become more aware of the signs that he has provided for me. I have avoided so many signs in my life and have had to learn the hard way. Jesus was our sign from the Lord on how he wants us to live and is our example of what the Lord wants us to be like.

No comments:

Post a Comment