Sunday, January 30, 2011

2 Corinthians 12:9

*****************************************

There has been several times in which I have been weak and turned to the Lord for deliverance. I would try everything that I could to find a solution on my own but all I really needed was the Lord. Everyone becomes weak cracks in the concrete prove no matter how strong you are you have a breakdown. If we didn't have breakdowns we would not be healthy. We can only handle so much at once and our way of releasing our stress is to have a breakdown. If we leave to the Lord we will know his true power. He is the almighty and does wonderful things for us when we are not looking especially when we need it the most. My love for my husband is proof of his great power and how he will take care of you in your times of weakness.

No comments:

Post a Comment