Sunday, January 2, 2011

Joshua 1:9

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.

***********************************************

The Lord your God will be with wherever you go! We are never alone and we are stonger when we walk the Lord. We are never sure of what is store for us and so by walking with the Lord we are assured that he will provided for us in our times of need. There were several times in which I tought I could not go any lower than what I was at that point. You just have to lay it at the Lord's feet and he will provide for you in your time of need. In this short time of doing my readings I have seen a great change in myself. I no longer worry about what may happen and just deal with the here and now. If I worry about what lies ahead it will only make things worse not only for me but for those around me as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment